Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ZaniL Design Royal Blue Fresh Water Pearls Design

Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery
Be Elegant ,Stylish and Distinctive with 
ZaniL Design
This is the design I made for the Royal Canberra show, unfortunately this year this design did not receive any ribbons. I prepared myself in case that was the outcome and was a little disappointed, but in the end I gave it a good try and did the best I could and am very happy with what I have created.I will wear it and that is when the true worth of my effort will be paid back. 
Also not getting any ribbons this year may make me more determined for next years entries. It is all good as in the end I have this great unique design that would not have been made if I had not entered.

I have called it my Royal Blue Fresh water pearl design.

Do you want to hire this piece? Please email to enquire 
Cheers.
Happy creating, that is the essence of life.

Lina

1 comment:

Emmanuelle Polini said...

Great stuff, mostly people love to wear handmade jewelry, necklace, bracelet etc