Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

ZaniL Design - Royal Elegance

Welcome To ZaniL Design Elegant Pearl and Swarovski Jewellery

       Be Elegant, Be Stylish, Be Distinctive with ZaniL Design

Hello there, welcome, I hope you are having a great day. Do you know I also repair your sentimental jewellery and costume jewellery as well as offer a professional Pearl knotting service. Don't hesitate to contact me zanil.design@clubtelco.com.

Here is my latest elegant and royal design. I just love this one and it has come about as it has an element in it from my Royal Canberra show piece ( I will upload a picture later this week). Funny how all things fall into place, I was so worried I would not be able to come up with anything special, the mind is incredible.


This royal and elegant design has been made with Blue Fresh water pearl and white large coin pearl wrapped with seed bead peyote work. This took about 4 hours to make.
Price: $110.00 Set.
Code: FEB13-N002 

Cheers 
Lina



No comments: