Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Leopard Print Jewellery Designs

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant Handmade Jewellery Design.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look. Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries.
I am changing my brand slogan to 
Be Elegant, Be stylish and Be Distinctive with ZaniL Design.

I have gone crazy with the leopard print design , having made clothes, scarves, pencil cases, phone covers and now jewellery. I came across these beads and was not even looking for them and just could not go past them. I am really happy with what I have made with them and as always these designs will be unique.

I have made them with gold plated findings, but if you prefer Gold filled or Sterling, please add $10.00 .


Leopard print Earrings with elegant scroll non tarnish wire work.
Price: $29.00
Code: FEB13-E010 (top left) - FEB13-E012(bottom)
Also come in Silver wire work. 


Leopard Print pendant ,non tarnish wire work ,Swarovski dangles.
Price: $40.00
Code: FEB13-N001

Simple and StylishLeopard print earring.

Price: $24.00
Code: FEB13-E013G or FEB13-E013S

If you want to order send me an email zanil.design@clubtelco.com

Cheers
Lina



No comments: