Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, February 11, 2013

ZaniL Design Elegant Fresh Water Pearl Earrings


Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant and Stylish Jewellery

Thanks for visiting my blog . I hope you are having a great day and hopefully I will be able to help you if you are looking for something special. Please send me an email if you see something you would like to order as sometimes some designs can be remade to a slight variation to keep them all unique.

email me with any queries re bridal jewellery , custom design and repairs or anything
zanil.design@clubtelco.com

Here are some new things I made . These grey fresh pearl earrings  have been a favourite , so I used up all the remaining beads I had to make a few more pairs. Be quick if you like these as I have only limited supply and there are not many left.


9mm Fresh water pearls, Silver plated.  Sterling available in french hooks.
Price: $18.00
Code: FEB13-E008

These are so stylish and elegant , made with a royal blue fresh water bead and a 10mm white fresh water pearl.
Price : $35.00 ( $45.00 gold filled or sterling)
Code: FEB13-E009


Cheers everyone, have a good month.
regards
Lina

No comments: