Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding and Bridal Jewellery

ZaniL Design Bridal and Formal




These design are going to be part of my new Bridal range. They look so much better in the flesh and even better on someone.



Do you really need a reason to buy something special? On the odd occasion I think we all like to buy something that we don't feel guilty or have to justify.



These designs are really stunning and can be worn for your partner at home, there is nothing wrong with looking nice and feeling special when you are with your best friend and soul mate.



Better still these designs are perfect for your wedding or formal occasion and these pieces will have sentimental memories attached after they are worn for the special occasion that they were bought for. That is what my ZaniL Design brand is about. It is about being Elegant, being stylish , it is about being distinctive and individual and most of all it is about feeling great and good about your self.


Recently ZaniL Design was able to donate to a worthy cause of Cancer research, I feel great that my creativity is able to give back to society. I feel that my creativity is here to serve a higher purpose as well as being an outlet for me to express my self.



A Chance to help a worthy cause, I am going to donate 5% of internet sales-( less Paypal fees) to Cancer research and I will do this until June 30th. So this is a great opportunity to get a unique hand made gift as well helping a worth cause and support an Australian business.



I will send you my bank account details for a direct deposit ( preferred).


Above: Fresh water pearls , Swarovski, Peyote Beaded , matching earrings with sterling wires



Price: $125.00

Code: JUN09-NS001

Across: Fresh water pearls, Swarovski, Peyote ans matching earring with sterling wired



Price: $145.00
Code: JUN09-NS002







Black and Gold Swarovski sliders with peyote tubes and Swarovski beads.Matching earrign with Gold filled wires.
Last similar design sold immediately.



Price: $155.00
Code: JUN09-NS003













Swarovski Vitrial Medium Heart (18mm)with peyote bail
on leather.
Matching earring with Gold filled wires.



Price: $75.00

Code: JUN09-NS-004









Do you love purple- you will love this design
Swarvoski sliders and crystals.
earrign can be made.

Price: $95.00
Code: JUN09-N005







So next time you really want something just buy it, you will never come accross it again. Also life is too short not to enjoy an occasional indulgence.

Why not let ZaniL Design make you feel special.

Any comments let me know what you think. don't be shy.


Cheers.

Lina

1 comment:

Wedding Bands said...

I like your sleek and wearable designs...could the pictures be a little more clear for us to understand better the look.