Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ZaniL Design - Sorry this item is out of Stock

Welcome To ZaniL Design


Thank you for your interest in ZaniL Design Jewellery.

We are sorry that this item is out of stock. As some of the items are unique a similar item may be recreated. Some items can be remade if requested.

Please email me with any questions. I am more than happy to help.

Are you interested in obtaining free jewellery?

Why not host a jewellery party in the comfort of your own home?
or
Why not have a E-Party. You simply pass my website on to as many of your friends and they purchase directly off my website and 10% of sales( excluding postage) will go towards your free jewellery.

Email me for more info- zanil.design@bigpond.com

cheers







Firstly a great big thank you

No comments: