Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Infinitely Free to Follow your Dreams


Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery



I am having so much fun with this design and having even more fun with coming up with the names for these beautiful earrings.

They really do make me feel like I have infinite ideas and hopes to keep carrying on, even when it seems that I should just give up. But I am not one to give up easily, you only fail when you stop trying.


A chance to help a worthwhile cause


We all know someone who has suffered from cancer or died from this disease.
This month I have decided to give back something and donate 5% of my sales to this very worthy cause. It make me feel great that I can creativley contribute whilst also being able to do what I love. Isn't this what life is all about and may you feel infinitely healthy and happy in your life. Offer is until June 3oth.


So let me help and donate by your generous and continued support. I am infinitely grateful for your past and future support.

Earring can be upgraded to Gold filled- Add $6.00.



Above: Silver Swarvoski- 10mm pearls-Sterling earwires
Price: $28.00
Code: Jun09-E001
Only 2 pairs Left








Above: Infinite Desire- Czech and Non tarnish wire and ear wires
Price: $20.00.
Code: JUN09-E002











Across- Infinitely Elegant- Swarvoski pearls and gold filled wires
Price: $29.00
Code: JUN09-E003














Infinite Abundance
All non tarnish wire- Cliosonne
Price: $27.00
Code: JUN09-E004












Infinite Hope
All non tarnish wire work
Price: $25.00
Code: Jun09-E005












Infinite Happiness
Czech glass -Gold filled- earwires - $28.00
Non tarnish ears- $22.00
Code: JUN09-E006












Are you a passionate Person?- perhaps these are for you.
All non tarnish wires
Price: $22.00
Code: JNU09-E007
Only 1 pair Left.









New Chainmaile Earrings made with Non tarnish rings
and ear wires and delica beads 24ct plated.
Large 10mm Fresh water pealrs
SOLD- please enquire I can make another pair
Price: $ 32.00
Code: JUN09-E008





Cheers for now and thank you for all of your support.

Lina

CEO of ZaniL Design.

Any customer enquiries about designs and jewellery parties please email me zanil.design@bigpond.com.

thanks

No comments: