Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Creations to spoil your Mum

Welcome to my Jewellery Blog.

Hello everyone, how is everyone going? I feel rather rushed this month. I think it is because we came back from a relaxing holiday break in the school holidays. I find it just gets so busy with all the kid's activities, there is hardly anytime to sit and smell the roses.


It's always busy once the kids get back to school with after school activities and a shorter day with having to pick them up at 3 o'clock. They say variety is the spice of life and I think it's true.

It is raining as I am updating this blog and don't we need it. Our broad beans and brocolli will be well watered. I have almost pulled out all of the tomatoes, I picked about 10kg of green ones.

This month I have managed to make a few more lovely items that would make great gifts for any occasion especially Mother's day.

Here are my Red stone Pendant with large Fresh water pearls.

I have had to make more of these as they have been so popular.

These are elegant and timeless and just so stylish.

Price: $48.00

Code: MAY2010-N001






Gold or silver





This beautiful piece has been made with all natural gems.

Ruby Ziosite and Garnet. It is gorgeous.


Price: $92.00

Code: MAY2010-N002










This is a simlpe yet elegant set. All glass.

Price: $48.00

Code: MAY2010-N003













This is a simple herringbone Fresh water pearl bracelet.
Made with a magnet clasp.
Price: $39.00
Code: MAY2010-BR001









These Multicoloured FWP bracelets are just loveley.
Price:$14.50
Code: MAY2010-BR002A-D.






choose a bracelet




thanks so much for reading my blog- leave me a comment , I would love to know what you think.

Kind regards

Lina

CEO

ZaniL Design

No comments: