Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, April 9, 2010

ZaniL Design - Mind matters


Hello Dear Friends,


I just can't believe that Easter has been and gone.


Anyway it is now school holidays and we are off to see our relatives in Newcastle for a few days.

I just wanted to share a little insight that I picked up off the biggest loser.


The trainers were advising the contestants that their bodies will do what ever their mind tells them and I would like to add my take on that. You will also do whatever your mind tells you , so if you are telling yourself you can't do this or that for whatever excuse, then that is exactly what will happen. If on the other hand you are saying to yourself that you can do it and you will try your best, then that is what will happen.


I have experimented with the above idea and it definetly works. I have achieved as much or as little as I have let myself or my mind tell me I can. So I have decided I am going to aim high and achieve the best I can, because that is all we can do.


That my thought for the month , hope you have a good month. Pop in and see me at the old Bus depot markets 18th April and if you need any uniquie gifts for any occasion come and see me. I am sure I will be able to help and delight you.
Cheers
Lina
P.S. make someones day and smile at them.

No comments: