Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, May 24, 2010

ZaniL Design - Be Insipiring

Welcome To ZaniL Design Blog

Thanks to all of my readers , I aim to inspire you and to delight you with my beautiful creations as well as with my words. I want you to get as much pleasure from my creations as I have in making them.

It is hard to believe that almost 6 months of 2010 is now over. That's why it is so important to really make the most of the time we do have. I have spent some more time ripping out all of last seasons crops and my partner has shovelled 50 wheelburrows of dirt as we are preparing our garden bed for next season. I really feel great when I have spent some time getting my hands dirty in the garden and I really feel like I have connected with nature.


Welcome to my new range of Inspiration jewellery. A good friend of mine gave me a garnet and pearl bracelet that was made of chips and it was so lovely and simple, I could not stop admiring it. That was a few years ago and it inspired me to want to make beautiful jewellery. When I found these lovely shell chips, it reminded me of that bracelet and hence the name I have decided to call my new range.


The jewellery I have created in this range has been very popular and I have extended my design ideas to these new pieces. These will definitely brighten up your day and perhaps even inspire you.

Coloured shell chips with black Glass beads and Onyx oval Pendant.
43cm with a 4cm pendant drop.
Earring 4cm drop
Price: $39.00 set
Code: JUN2010-N001










Shell Chips with black Square beads.
50cm necklace and 3cm drop -clip on earrings.
note : earring can be converted.

Price: $36.00
Code: Jun2010-N002













Shell Chip Bracelet with silver toggle clasp
Length: 19.5 cm
Price: $10.50
Code: JUN2010-BR001








Shell chip and black glass earrings
Length: 4cm drop.
comes in silver or gold and clipons.
Price: $9.50
Code: JUN2010-E001






Hopefully You will feel inspired by my new Inspiration collection. What do you think- leave me a comment.
Check out my other new designs.
regards
Lina


No comments: