Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

ZaniL Design End of Financial Year Specials

Welcome to my Blog and thank you for visiting.

Well almost another year has past and I have been in business for 2 years, only 28 years left.

Well I hope I have quite a few more years left as I know I have thousands of beautiful designs still waiting to be created that I have not even thought of yet. I am still passionate about what I am doing and just love meeting people and connecting with my customers. I am making friends and offering something different and personal to my clients. I just love getting to know people as we are are so similar is so many ways and we are also so different which makes it interesting.

Thanks for your custom over the last year, I hope I can continue to bring you something special and uniquie in the cominng year. My goal is to keep on moving and making little incremental steps toward my goal of becoming a well know brand of Jewellery . So thank you to all who have supported me by becoming a customer or giving me lovely compliments, it all helps in the bigger scheme of things. I hope that I have inspired you as well.

I am going to learn something special later on this year and will be incorporating it into my designs, I can hardly wait for the new designs that this new technique will allow me to create.

  • Don't forget if you need your Pearls cleaned and Restrung, then call me, I may be able to help you.
  • Interested in hosting a party- it's always fun, exciting and personal and you get free jewellery. Some of your Guests also get a free ZaniL Design item -just for attending.

End of Financial Year Specials.


  • Buy 2 pairs of earring ( full priced) and get the third pair free( equal or lesser value)
  • Buy 2 book marks and save 50% off the third.
  • 10% of Necklace and Bracelets (sets)

Why not stock up and save on some gifts for someone special today.

Please feel free to leave me a comment- is there anything I can do to make this blog better for you?














Bye for now.
Parting advice
Always keep moving - small incremetal steps do eventually lead you to success.
Kind regards
Lina

No comments: