Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, April 9, 2010

ZaniL Design - Swarovski Rings

Welcome to my Blog.

Think Elegance, Think Stylish then Think of ZaniL Design

Hello again. I have made some more of these dazzling rings. I just fell in love with these. You will too if you see them in real life. These are fun and great conversation starters.

They come in the colours pictured as well as silver and black.
These are a must to see. You will not be able to stop looking at your hands.


















These are beautiful and the silver ones are sterling plated.
I have hand beaded the band. They sparkle in the sun and are just gorgeous.
These are available at the markets, but if you want one- please measure your finger with a piece of string and I can make one to fit.
Price: $36.50
Code: APR2010-R001G and R001S
Thanks so much for your support.
Lina
Zanil Design CEO

No comments: