Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, April 9, 2010

ZaniL Design - Fresh Water Pearls for Mum



Welcome again to my Blog.

I just love making beautiful jewellery and I thank you so much for helping me do what I love.

I aim to make elegant jewellery to delight you for years to come.

I just love pearls as they are timeless and can be dressed up or down.


I have tried this idea of adding a little black to make this classical pearl bracelet a little different. I have used high quality pearls and round pearls that are 9-10mm. This bracelet makes a statement. A matching necklace can be made.


This is similar to another necklace that has been posted.

This necklace has been made with 9-10mm grade AA pearls.
please enquire about the price .if you like . Pearls have a good lustre.Bracelet can be made to match.


Special offer.
If you buy this pearl necklace I will include
this fresh water pearl enhancer for FREE.
Or
I will include a pair of Fresh water pearl drop earrings with sterling silver ear wires.
Value= $25.00.




Cheers
Lina

No comments: