Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

New ZaniL Design Winter Style s

 
Welcome to ZaniL Design
Always Elegant and Stylish Handmade Jewellery
 
Hello Everyone and welcome to my  Blog. Thanks for browsing , please feel free to contact me about my unique designs or if you would like to host a jewellery party if you are in Canberra region or Newcastle region.
 
Winter is here, keep warm and well. I have been keeping cosy by the fire and making some more exciting new designs that come into being from ideas I get by doing repairs and thinking about working with what I have. I am exciting about this months creations.
I have been having some fun with some recycled dried flowers in resin, made some brooches and hair clips.See below and remember 10% off for orders off the blog.
 
 
 
This was a custom order. I made the earrings to match the pendant.
I can make more of these Onyx earring - please order or keep checking .
 

Dried flowers in resin, brooches and Hairclips.
Price: $15.00
Hurry as they are recycled, I only have a few beads left.

Non Tarnish wire gold worked earrings.
Gold filled continental ear wires, Onyx
Price: $55.00 Code: JUN14-E002

These are so gorgeous and eye catching, they will not last long at the markets.
ONLY AVAILABLE at the MARKEts
Just $20.00 each.

Oval Hoop earrings.
Price: $40.00 Code:JUN14-E003

I did not make this ring, but it does not fit me anymore.
Small size .
Just $35.00  ONO.
 
 cheers
 keep safe and happy.
 
Lina
 
 

 

No comments: