Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

ZaniL Design - May 2014 Vintage Button Limited Edition Creations

Welcome to ZaniL Design Handmade and Unique Vintage Button Designs
 
Welcome everyone and thanks for looking at my designs.
I have had some renewed interest in my ring designs  so I have created  some new interesting designs. I had some lampwork beads where there was only one left from previuos projects so the new ring designs have been great in using them up and creatng a limited edition series.
 
I have also  made some gorgeous new pendants and earrings designs. It is so exciting when you make a  new design that sometimes you suprise yourself as it unfolds and comes into being. That is the beauty of creating you never know what you are going to end up with until you have finished it and are satisfied with the end result.
 
If you are looking for a Mother's Day  gift I will be at the markets on May 11th or you can order from this blog , I have lots of designs on my other postings.
 
These rings are only at the markets and are priced from $25.00
 
 
Also my Vintage ring range below  has been quite popular and I have sourced some more beads to create some more beautiful vintage button rings. These are limited edition as there are no more of these button left ( that I have sourced)  . If you like these button rings please order them so you do not miss out. I can make 1 more of each of the button rings in the green, blue/red and pink/green/blue. Only one of the Blue Czech rings is available.
There are priced from $37.50 and only at the Markets
 
 
These Pearl rings are simple and long wearing and durable and affordable . Very popular and I had to replenish my stock levels as the last stock sold out.
I have reduced the prices from $35.00 to $30.00 ( so no further discounts apply)
Only Available at the markets
 
 
Simply elegant and stunning and timeless .
Price: $60.00 Code: MAY14-E001










Swarovski Pendant on a Gold Leather cord with Sterling clasp .
Price: $85.00 Code MAY14-N001

Vintage HairClip  many more designs available see previuos posts or come to markets
Price: $21.00  Code: MAY14- H001
 
 
Interested in hosting a jewellery party ? so you can get this jewellery for free as a reward for your effort of having a few friends over , then conatct me
Zanil.design@clubtelco.com
 
Thanks once again for coming by and looking at my new designs. Remeber if you need anything fixed or restrung feel free to email me .
Also ordering form this blog you will get a  10 % discount ( not availbable on the rings).
 
Have a good month.
 
Cheers Lina

No comments: