Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, February 10, 2012

ZaniL Design - New Swarovski Rivoli Earrigns

Welcome To ZaniL Design Jewellery


Hello everyone , thanks for taking a few minutes to browse on my blog. I am making stylish and elegant jewellery for you, so you can have something a little different.


I ordered these Rivoli beads by mistake. I was not sure what to do with them , until i found some components made for these beads with no holes. Some mistakes do lead to better ideas.

Keep chcking my blogs as there are always new things being posted.

These earring are made with Sterling ear wires .
Price: Just $65.00
Code: FEB12-E004 ( Left with swirls) FEB12-E005 ( Green and black)





Swarovski Button rings are very popular
Only Available at the Markets.
Just $45.00.

So come and see , made with Non -tarnish wire.
Perfect for a cocktail or dinner parties.


Interested in placing an order
email: zanil.design@clubtelco.com

cheers
Lina

No comments: