Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ZaniL Design - A Love Affair with Red and Black

Welcome to my Award Winning Jewellery Blog


This month I have made some more Red and Black Designs.
Can you tell that I am in love with Red and Black. These colours are like a magnet to me and I just buy and look at everything Red /black and white. So naturally I am creating in these colours as well.
I think these colours have so much appeal and when put together they really do make eye catching designs.
So thankyou once again for browsing my blog and I do hope you find what you are looking for especially since Mother's day is around the corner ( my the time does get away).
Above: Red Swarovski Crystal sliders with Black Swarovski Crystal and Black Glass drop. Matching earrings with silver plated finding.
Price: $155.00 Set
Code: MAR2011-NS01








This has been a popular design and each one has been made
just a little different so it is still unique.
Dyed Red stone Pendant with Shell based Tear shapped pearl on leather cord. Matching earrings on silver plated ear wire.
Price: $60.00 Set
Code: MAR2011-NS02





upgrade to sterling






Red dyed Sea coral . This is a lovely Vivid Red colour. Simple , classic and elegant.
Price: Earrigns $13.00 each
Bracelet $27.00
Code: MAR2011-E01a, E01b, BR01






choose item





These is a lovely Green / purple set. The colour changes in the light. Very Simple , can be dressed up or down.
Price: $46.50 set
Code: MAR2011-NS03







This is such a nice and simple necklace
made with Garnet chips and seed beads and a easy secure magnetic clasp.
Price: $38.00
Code: MAR2011-NS04





choose set




So that is it for now. I have more coming- the mind is full if ideas and my poor little hands can not keep up!.
Keep happy
Lina

No comments: