Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ZaniL Design - Swarovski Style

Welcome to my Blog !


Hello Everyone, How are you all going? I hope well.
I have been making some Swarovski designs for all the people that love things that sparkle and glimmer in the sun. I just love things that shine and I just can not stop looking at them, which I suppose is the reason we are all attracted to them.

Looking for a Mother's Day gift, well yoyu have come to the right place.

These rings are only available at the markets so do come and have a look, they are so attractive.

Swarovski never dates so it will always look great.













These Swarovski bracelets are so gorgeous and
so affordable. They come is so many colours. I have made this selection for now.

They are $57.50 each.
Code: MAR2011-SWB01 -06 ( 01 top - 06 bottom)
made with Swarovski crystals






choose bracelet















This is a new bridal design made with Swarovski
Sliders.

Price: $120.00
Code: MAR2011-N05































Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all about my designs. I will be more than happy to help.

Also if you have any jewellery needing repairs or pearls that need restringing - let me know.

cheers for now.

Lina


1 comment:

Pearl Jewellery said...

Nice collections. It's really beautiful. Thanks for the sharing.