Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ZaniL Design NEW Rings - Only at the Markets

Welcome Once Again.

I just love rings , I have about 7 or eight different beaded rings . They are so comfortable especially if you have arthritus. These are also durable and I have had one in particular for about 4 years and it has withstood a lot of testing ( dish washing, chlorine pool, cleaning) and it is still intact.

These rings are only available at the markets due to sizing. So if you ever come to Canberra, I will be glad to show you my rings.

They are very eye catching and lots of people comment on them. I alway make new designs as I get bored making the same ones.

Prices vary from $35.00 to $55.00.







































Cheers

Lina


No comments: