Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

ZaniL Design - Crazy about Red.

Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery

Where you will always find alluring and Elegant Designs that are handmade locally here in Sutton.
This month I have gone crazy over Red and you are quite right if you think that red is my favourite colour. I just love red as it is bright and beautiful and conveys are air of confidence. I love combining it with my other favourite colours of black and white and together these 3 colours make a stunning combination. Most of my personal jewellery is in these colours and I find I am able to mix a match some of my new designs to designs from years back, which says a lot about the timelessness and versatility of my design.

Welcome to this months posting and I hope you enjoy my Simply Red collection.


These are Dyed Stone donuts with White Fresh water pearls.
Sold- but if you like them , please contact me to order. Donuts are about 4cm Diameter.

Price: $50.00
Code: Nov2010-E01











These are just gorgoues- Perfect Tear drop shape and made with a shell based pearl and dyed a bright red. These are a beautiful shape.Ear wires are sterling and and gold filled.
Price: $45.00 each
Code: Nov2010- E02A - Silver, E02B- Gold






choose gold or silver












This is so timeless. Made with Red coral, White Fresh water pearls and a sturdy magnetic clasp.
Price: $65.00. Matching earring below
Code: Nov2010-N01















Red Black and White Fresh water Pearls.
Gold plated Continental ear wire.
Note ear wires can be upgraded to Gold filled hooks or Sterling silver.
Price: $25.00
Code: Nov2011-E03












Black Dyed Stone Donut and Onyx centre, Red Sea bamboo chips. 45 cm and 5 cm drop.
Price: $89.00 Set
Code: Nov2010-N02










This is a simple Necklace , but it looks lovely and will be a favourite . Wear it to the beach or with your bikini. I found this bail and bead is my collection while rummaging looking for something else. I was inspired somehow and hence the name .
On Leather. 46cm
Price : $36.00
Code: Nov2010-N03

















Simple is elegance and these are a nice little pair of earrings that suit most people.
Ear wires can be upgraded to sterling or Gold filled
Price: $13.00 each
Code: Nov2010-E04a, E04b(right), E04c ( bottom)
6mm red beads.





choose
















Another Simple pair of earring to mix and match
Red Stone and Glass and White Fresh waterpearls. 6mm red beads
Price: $15.00
Code: Nov2010-E05a ( black) E05b ( pearl)





choose













Here are some nice elegant earrings in the colours of the
Maltese Flag. Made with Red stone and White Fresh water pearls. 4cm drop.
Price: $23.00
Code: Nov2010-E06






choose














Burgundy and black make a stunning combination.
Price: $16.00 , $23.00 with a leather thong.
Code: Nov2010-P01





choose





Hope this posts finds you well and happy.
My next post has some lovely christmas earring.
Kind regards
Lina

No comments: