Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

ZaniL Desgin Festive designs

Welcome to ZaniL Design Christmas Designs



Christmas is just over one month way. Hard to believe how it comes arround so fast.


I have begun some of my shopping and this year I am going to buy some things that have been made locally and are hand made . I will make some of them and make some edible ones as well. I think is it so special when you give a gift you have made yourself or a handmade gift.


I have made some more Christmas angels as these were popular. I have made them different this year and used pearls and diamontes. As always , my designs are not just for the occasion you have bought them for , but forever and these are great for throughtout the year.


Above Fresh water Pearl and Diamonte earrings.
Price: $24.00 Each.
Code: Nov2010-CHE01A - CHE01B






Red or Black diamonte






More angel earrigns - Red ones

Price: Nov2010-CHE02a - $23.00
Nov2010-CHE02b- $16.50

NOV2010-CHE02c-$24.00






choose















These are an elegant pair made with Gold filled ear wires.
Fresh water pearls.
Price: $38.00
Code: NOV2010-CH03




















Purple Angel Earringss.
Price: $15.00
Code: NOV2010-CHE04








gold or silver






Hope you find nice Christmas presents, perhaps you have been inspired to make your own.
Lina

No comments: