Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Merry christmas and Wishes for a Successful Life

Welcome to my Jewellery Blog


Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting my blog and reading it. Please feel free to comment , as I love to hear from you , please let me know what you think or how I can make it better.
Across is a picture of my recent open house where I also had some of my own home grow produce made into yummy lemon butter . I also made some traditional Maltese Bread pudding . There were also some plants and almond bread.

Thank you to all who were able to come. It was great and a good way to catch up over a cuppa and a pumpkin scone, especially in these busy times. My open house was by invitation only ( sorry) . I am not sure what is happening next year, but if there is plenty of interest, then I may have it at the local hall and it will be open to the public. I may hold a survey to see if it worthwhile having it in a public location.
I will take this opportunity to thank you all for your support over the year and for all your positive feed back. It really does make me feel good about what I am doing with my creative gift. Over the year I have donated some of my pieces to charity and helped raise some funds for Cancer and it is great when people support others. I am glad to be able to help is a small ,but worthwhile way, so thanks for making that possible. Thanks also for buying local and Australian.
I will also take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas filled with joy and hope for a wonderful new year.
As always I like to finish of my post with a inspiring poem or quote that may get you thinking or brighten up your day as these things I find have that effect on me. I found this in a book on " Success " (can't remember the exact heading as it was from the library).
If you think you are beaten , you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you've lost,
For out in the world you'll find,
Success begins with a fellow's will -
It's all in the state of mind.
If you think your are outclassed, you are,
You got to think hight to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
you can ever win the Prize.
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or later the man who wins
Is the man Who Knows He Can!

one more thing -

SUCCESS COMES IN CANS AND NOT IN CANNOTS

I am going to remember this poem next year and keep referring to it . I think we all need to be reminded that we are as successful was we let ourselves be.

Have a great Christmas and if time allows i will post again next month.

In the meantime feel to browse and order what I have listed so far or come to see me at the

Old Bus Depot Markets
Saturday December 11th
Sunday December 12th
Saturday December 18th
Sunday December 19th
Cheers and thanks.
Lina

No comments: