Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

ZaniL Design Stylish Spring 2010 Styles

Welcome To ZaniL Design
Australian Hand Made Stylish and Elegant Jewellery

Thank you
for visiting and I hope you enjoy your time on my website. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for. If you like this website, book mark it as I am updating every month with new designs that come out of my thoughts into the real world. Enjoy and I hope to at least inspire you by my creations and or words. I just love this creativty that I have and the best part is that I am able to share it with you.
Here is another creation I have made with some
new materials I got from the local craft fair. This is a choker in my famous black and gold colours that I absolutely love to create in. I have made an attachment that can be taken off and used on other neck pieces as well. It is also adjustable.


A close up of the design.
Price: $49.00
Code: SEP2010-N01














This is a stunning and elegant timeless piece made with Venetian Focal and Swarovski.
It was going to be a bracelet, but decided it looked better as a necklace.

Price: $120.00
Code: SEP2010-N02














These are a very popular design and I sell out each
time I make them. I make them a little different each time to keep them unique.
This also comes in silver accents .

Price: $55.00 set
Code: SEP2010-N03





CHOOSE









Turquoise Tear shaped beads and Black Swarovski.
Makes a nice striking combination.

Price: $40.00
Code: SEP2010-N04










Don't forget that I am running a promotion and all you have to do is spend $50.00 or more to enter into a draw to win a swarovski bracelet or Turquoise earrings.

Cheers

Lina

No comments: