Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

ZaniL Design - Silver and Black Fashion

ZaniL Design Black and Silver Collections


Welcome again to my blog and thanks for stopping by. I hope to inspire you by my creations or perhaps by what I write.

Take a few minutes to browse and if you like what you read and see , perhaps leave me a comment or join my email list- send me an email : zanil.design@bigpond.com

I just love the create with black , it goes with so many colours and it is such a strong colour.


Black Swarovski Bicones and sliders.
Price: $49.00
Code: SEP2010-BR01a BR01B






choose bracelet






A closer view.


















These are sterling Bali silver beads with sterling findings.
The decrative beads are 12mm in diameter.


Price: $48.00
Code: SEP2010-E05













Swarovski Square Frames, Vitrial Medium
Slightly Purple. Sterling silver ear hooks and finding.
Very popular.

Price: $55.00
Code: SEP2010-E06















Same as above- but Swarovski Silver Frames.
These sell out very fast.
Price: $55.00.
Code: SEP2010-E07














Sterling Silver Balls 10mm and sterling silver findings.
Elegance and Style and very popular.
Price: $48.00
Code: SEP2010-E08











That is for this collection so far. Keep checking as more designs will emarge with time.

Be happy and grateful for all that you are and have and be at peace that you have all that you need.

Hope you enjoy this months offerings.

Lina

No comments: