Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

ZaniL Design Special Offer

Welcome to ZaniL Design Handmade Jewellery

Welcome once again. Thanks for reading my blog and giving me great feed back as it really does make a difference.

This month I have a special offer to all my internet browsers, these Silver and Copper Fresh Water Pearls are on special. They are normally $14.00,

but this month and until the end of October they will be $7.50 when purchased directly from this blog.
These are great value and have been very popular at the makets.

These make excellent gifts or thankyou for someone special.

If you want to upgrade to sterling or gold filled then that is also possible- only $6.00 to upgrade the ear wires. Send me an email to request an upgrade,







Silver or copper




Enjoy and cheers

Lina

No comments: