Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ZaniL Design March Treasures - Rings

Welcome Again!

I have been playing again with wire and have come up with these great designs and yes I have wasted some wire while trying to perfect these rings. Just as well I haven't been using real gold or silver !.

I am pleased with how these have come up and I glad to get this design out of my head to make room for more yummy and individual designs.

You can't buy these over the internet- they are only available at the markets.

I have been doing well with my beaded rings and they are getting a lot of notice at the markets. I have one that is still going after nearly 4 years and I have had it exposed to all sorts of cleaning products and soluitons. I have even done the cleaning in it and it still hasn't broken. I would not recomend that you do that with your ZaniL Design ring. I am only doing this to test them out to make sure I am delivering a quality product.

The Swarovski Ring above has sold

Come to markets to see my beautiful rings.

These rings are available at the Markets- Old Bus Depot and Wambion Markets as well as by private appointment at my Studio.

The range in price from $25.00 to $30.00.
Why not spoil yourself and get a dress ring, you won't be disappointed. These rings are made with real Pearls and
Real Swarovski beads.
Quote - Do what you love and you will be happy.
Cheers
Lina

No comments: