Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ZaniL Design March Treasures- Bridal

Welcome to ZaniL Design March Treasures.

This month I have been taking it easy and not making to much. I do find that it is good to have a break as it makes you take stock and look at the direction you are heading.

I have been making a few bridal designs as this is the general direction that my designs are taking. I just love to make beautiful and breathtaking designs that are unique. The bride will know that no-one else will have a necklace exactly the same. My bridal designs are made so they are elegant, stylish and distinctive as well as being timeless, as I want my designs to be worn and treasured many years after the wedding day.


I can custom design anything that you have imagined.

I have won awards in the Royal Canberra Show 3 years running for my jewellery designs and I am sure I can make a special piece that will compliment your dress as well as you. Why not give me a call today and let me make you feel special and unique. I am sure you will not be disappointed.



Wedding dresses are only worn once, but wedding jewellery can be worn over and over again. Think of custom designing a hierloom piece , it will cost much less than than the dress.




Bridal Specials.
Order 3 sets of wedding Jewellery ( including Bridesmaide) and recieve the forth set FREE.
I am Making people happy with my beautiful Award winning designs and it makes me feel great- so Thank you all.

Cheers Lina

No comments: