Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ZaniL Design March Treasures- Necklaces

Hello There.


Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you are finding my designs a delight and inspiration.

This design has been quite popular and doesn't last long once I have made them up. Each one has been a little different to the other. I think the Red and Black colours are so good together.
Length -46 cm

Price: $47.00 set (earrings not pictured)
Code: MAR2010-N001










I do believe in lucky numbers and this designs has been created
around the number "7"- God's number. In Scripture the number
" 7" symbolizes God's Perfection. Anyway I have always liked this number and will be making more jewellery around this number.
In keeping with the theme of "7 "I have priced it at a multpile
of "7".
This Necklace has 7 Olive coin Fresh water Pearls.

If this one becomes popular, I will only make 7 of them! and that will be a first as I do like to keep my designs unique.
Length- 44cm

Price: $49.00
Code: MAR2010-N002









This is a lovely piece made with Burgundy
Biwa Pearls and black seed beads and Onyx round beads. I just love deep rich and vibrant colours. This will go with lots and so you will still love to wear in years to come. This one reminds me of Ruby.
Only one available so Hurry this one wont last.

Price: $95.00
Code: MAR2010-N003







Cheers
Lina

No comments: