Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ZaniL Design- Keeping Promises

Hello All and Welcome to ZaniL Design and my Blog about my unique handcrafted designs!



How it is February already?.

I do feel that I have had time to relax so it has not gone that quick, but the pace is starting to quicken, with the kids back at school and having to complete chores and whatever by the 2:45 pm deadline.

You may all recall on one of my previous posts, that I mentioned that I would be supporting some more charitable causes this year. Well I am pleased to announce that the above picture is what I have decided to contribute to a fundraiser raffle being held at the Le Tres Bon Restaurant in Bungendore. There is a fundraising dinner being held on Feb 10th to raise as much money as possible for the Medicines Sans Frontier charity. I am so glad that my creativity is able to give something back to society. Do you know giving is a wonderful thing, you get so much more back - the feeling of giving alone makes you happy. I also feel great about doing what I said i was going to to. Keep posted for more and follow me if you think my posts are inspiring you.

Let us hope that the people of Haiti can rebuild their country and society without the extreme influence of countries wishing to profit from this catastrophe. Want to read more on how this does in fact happen - there is a book written by Naomi Klein - Shock Doctrine - The Rise of Disaster Capitalism - Click here - for more info.

I always like to leave you with something to think about.
Bye for now.

Lina

No comments: