Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Entrancing Bridal Designs to make you feel like a Princess

Welcome to ZaniL Design Bridal

Hello Brides , I hope your wedding plans are falling into place nicely. Just remember not to stress out, as things usually do work out fine. Remember to enjoy the planning as when the day finally arrives it seems to fly like a lightning bolt. Remember the journey is just as important as the destination.

And if something does go wrong on the day - remember that you will be able to look back and laugh. We had to drive two drunken friends to their hotel after all the guests had left. I look back now and laugh and remember thinking I didn't want the day to end.

Here are some more fantastic timeless pieces that I am sure will find a home.

Wedding and Bridesmaide Special Deal
Buy 3 sets of jewellery or earrings and get the forth set FREE










Send me an email zanil.design@bigpond.com if you want these designs.
I make all these designs myself and nothing is imported ready made. Buy handmade, buy quality and buy Australian.
Cheers
Lina

No comments: