Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New 2010 Fresh Water Pearl Earring

Welcome to my blog.

I hope you all earned a well deserved rest and prepared your minds for the year ahead.

I really love January as this is the time of year the kids have school holidays and you get to spend some time doing family things together, but also a time that is slower and you are not rushing to get things done by 3:00 o'clock pick up time.

I have been using this time to also clear some clutter from my place and it feels like I am clearing the mind as well.

I also redo my business plan and set some new goals to achieve. This year I am going to support even more charitable causes as I want my creativity not only to be admired but also to give back to society and community. Keep reading my posts as I will be raffling some things to raise some funds to achieve this goal. Let me know if you would like to host a office Jewellery display so I can support your cause, everyone wins in this case.


So here's to a great 2010 , may we all achieve the goals we set ourselves and may we all have time to reflect on our blessings.


Note earign wires can be upgraded and the hooks have been hand wired by myself.

Large 15 mm Lilac /Purple Grey Fresh Water Pearls
with Sterling Silver Findings.
Left : 3cm drop , Right :4cm drop.
Price: $45.00 each
Code: JAN10-E001L or JAN10-E001R









choose






Large 15mm Lilac /Grey Purple FWP.

All goldfilled findings. Right slightly gold tinge to pearl.
Both are a 3cm drop.
Price: $47.00
Code: JAN10-E002L or E002R
















choose









These are a lovely combination of Silver and Gold.
10mm Silver fresh water pearl with Gold plated caps.
Gold filled ear wires.
Price: $29.00 each
Code: JAN10-E003L or E003R
















choose






Sometimes less is more with these simple elegant earrings.
10mm Silver Fresh water pearls and sterling findings.
Price: $24.00
Code: JAN10-E004














Silver Fresh water pearls - but only Sterling Ear wires.
Price: $20.00
Code: JAN10-E005














Large white Fresh water pearls with natural lines.
Surignal ear wires
Price: $18.00
Code: JAN10-E006











10mm Fresh water pearls -white

Gold plated or silver plated- can be upgraded



Sterling add $4.00 Gold filled add $6.00
short Drop 2.5cm

Price: FREE of you purchase over $75.00



Price: $12.00
Code: JAN10-E007
















SILVER OR GOLD





Large 14mm Swarovski Azure Blue Hearts
Surgical steel and non tarnish wire work.
4cmm drop - 1 pair left - (can be reordered)

Price: $26.00
Code: JAN10-E008













White Oval Foils and Sterling silver ear wires.
4cm drop.

Price: $25.00
Code: JAN10-E009








No comments: