Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Specials to begin the New Year businesss Year

Be Elegant, Be Stylish, Be Distinctive in a ZaniL Design

Welcome and thankyou for reading and looking at my creations.

Don't be shy to leave me a comment, I am always pleased to hear from my customers. Is there anything I can give you advice on to do with jewellery making.

I have got a few specials on this month to start the year on a good note and to also reward you for your support.

The earrings above are made with Large 10-12mm irregular Fresh water pearls and surgical steel earwires. They are simple, but sometimes that is all you need and want. These are perfect for everyday wear.



These Specials are only available on the internet.

Please note as these pearls are irregular they will be

slightly different from picture. Only 6 pairs available.

Price: $12.50 ( normally $20.00)

Code: JUL09-SPE01






gold or silver






These are part of my new range of earrings and I am offering these in a deeppurple Swarovski pearls and a white Swarovski Pearls (8mm).Made with non-tarnish findings

Price: 12.50 ( normally $20.00)

Code: JUL09-SPE02






choices







Burgundy Fresh water Pearls, gold plated. short drop.
6mm pearls
Only 5 pairs available
Price: $7.50 ( normally $12.50)
code: JUL09-SPE003







New Item - Glasses Chain






These are a new item. Made in classic black and gold colours.
I have also made them in Red and black peacock and gold.

Special introductory price of $16.00 ( normally- $19.00). Price: $16.00
Code: JUL09-SPE004





Thanks in advance for supporting handmade and Australian Made- and for supporting this months Fundraiser- ZaniL Design - Supporting worthwhile causes creatively.

cheers

Lina

No comments: