Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Be Elegant , Be Stylish, Be distinctive on Your Special Day

Welcome to my Handmade jewellery Blog.



Are you getting married, or have a special occasion to attend ?. Are you looking for a special piece of jewellery that defines your individuality?
Well you have come to the right place. I love to make people happy with my beautiful creations. If you are happy than I am happy too.

Here are a few of my latest designs on my Bridal and formal range. These can be made up in other colours to suit your outfit.

Why not email me to get a quote. If you like these particular designs, please email me and I will be happy to help you select a piece that best suits your needs for your special day.



How nice it would be to have something made up just for you and you would be the only one with that item. Also what is even more exciting is that is doesn't have to cost you a fortune. I have sets from $70.00 that have Fresh water pearls and Swarovski crystals. Anything can be made up, you just need to have a firm idea of what you are looking for, so it's up to you. Why not let ZaniL Design make you feel special.

Perhaps you could host a jewellery Bridal party and invite your bridesmaides and mother's of the bride and you could all get your jewellery at the same time. You could even get your wedding
jewellery for free.


Just some food for thought as you do have to be a little innovative in this current economic climate. You future is what you make and that is the same of your marriage. If you can't find anything here on my website, I wish you all the happiness and joy in your marriage and I do hope you find something you like else where. If you can't, you are welcome to come back here and I will be glad to assist.


Other services that ZaniL Design provides

  • Jewellery repairs
  • jewellery lessons
  • Jewellery parties
  • Bridal sets, formal sets
  • Sterling silver Alphabet name/christening bracelets








Cheers

Lina

No comments: