Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Captivating Earring Designs to make you Stand Out

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant Jewellery Blog.

Be Elegant , Be Stylish, Be Distinctive and Feel Special in a ZaniL Design.

Thank you to all my readers and followers, I really appreciate your support.
Please feel free to leave comments so that I am able to improve my offerings.

If there are any questions or beading help that I may be able to offer please ask and I will be glad to assist.

At ZaniL Design we make all of the creations you see, even hand bend some of the ear wires. We source beads from all over the world as well as from local shops to keep the range fresh and unique. I am so glad that I am able to offer a great range of high quality items for your personal or gift buying needs. I receive so much good feed back from my customers that it really does reinforce to me that I am doing the right thing by providing hand made gifts made with love as an alternative to what is available in the department stores.

I am also glad to be able to creatively contribute to worthwile causes along the way. Last month's( July) charity was The Smith Family and I was able to make a small contribution to the winter appeal. My business has a purpose of being a creative outlet for me as well as giving back to the community.

This months creations have been slow as I was not that well, never the less I still managed to make a few nice things.

Above -Swarovski Crystal and pearl earrings with Sterling silver ear wires.
Length 5cm from top of hook

Price: $55.00.
Code: AUG09-E001










Do you like Red? You will like these.
Red Siam Swarovski (8mm) and tear drops .Gold filled ear wires.
$cm drop from top of hook

Price: $36.00
Code: AUG09-E002






Iregular 9mm Grade A Fresh Water Pearls

Sterling Silver Ear hooks.
Price: $24.00
Code: AUG09-E003






gold or silver











Infinity Range of Earrings made with 9mm Grade A Pearls.
Length %cm from top of hook.
Price: $32.00 Gold filled ear wires.
Price: $30.00 Sterling silver hooks
Code: AUG09-E004






gold or silver






Peacock 9mm Fresh water pearls , sterling ear wires.
Price: $30.00
Code: AUG09-E005






gold or silver








9mm Grade A pearls , Sterling Silver ear wires.
5cm drop
.
Price: $29.00
Code: AUG09-E006





gold or silver








Red Dyed Stone with sugical ear wires
Price: $22.00
Code: AUG09-E007






Be kind to all, you will be rewarded.
Lina

No comments: