Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, April 6, 2009

ZaniL Design-New Items- Sterling Silver Alphabet Bracelets

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant Handmade Jewellery


Welcome to all, I hope all is well you in mind and body.

I am always trying to think of new ideas and I get a lot of them from all places including nature. I also get them from my customers so I thank you all for your suggestions.

These little Sterling silver name bracelets are a new item and are great little christening gifts and make beautiful keep sakes. These are also great for little girls (even ladies). These bracelets can be made up in special words that have meaning to you such as courage, faith , hope, love if you prefer.

I have also made a variation without the letter beads , and these are also great christening gifts.

I make my bracelets from sterling silver beads and findings, and use Swarovski crystals and pearls. I also attach a safety chain to make it more secure.


These are $65 -$70.00 and include bracelets with up to 6 letters. it is an extra $2.50 per letter there after. Bracelets with out letters are $25.00 ( on the blog)

These need to be specifically ordered.


Note : price may change due to increasing cost of Sterling.
Cheers
Lina.

No comments: