Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

ZaniL Design - Mother's Day Necklace Ideas

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant and Timeless Beaded Jewellery.

Thank you for reading my posts. I hope they are providing you with eye candy and great idea's for gifts for your special Mum's and Grandmum's.

Please comment if you have a questions or suggestions on how I can improve my service to you.

Are you looking for Jewellery that is individual and makes a statement?

You have come to the right site, I have lots of that kind of jewellery.

Across and above is a beautiful piece that I could not stop thinking about and just had to make it. I am so pleased with how it turned out. This is a great formal design that lends itself well to vintage style of fashion. The earring can be worn seperately and will dazzle up any outfit. If you prefer a more simple pair of earrings, these can be made to match. This is absolutely stunning and definetly a conversation starter.

Can anyone think of a name as I am no good with names. I will send a $15.00 gift voucher to whoever comes up with a good name. Please comment on the Blog so we can open up a dialogue. I may make some other variation of this using the same beads , so a name would be good.

Above- Swarovski sliders and crystals with peyote tubes and black glass.
Price: $125.00 -set ( SOLD)
Price: $35.00 -Earrings only ( non-tarnish wires)
Code: APR09-N001 or APR09-E002












This is so versatile and will go with a lot in your wardrobe. Another design I had to make as I have these beads for a few years and not even sure if you can get the beads anymore any more. Good luck to the lucky owner of this piece.

Made with Black and brown glass beads and Copper Czech glass.

Will look great with a Black V-neck T -shirt, even better with a business suit.

Earring made with Gold filled wires. All loops have been wire wrapped with non-tarnish wire.

Price: $128.00 - set. SOLD








This necklace has been made with reconstituted Egyptian Turquiose.
Findings are all Sterling silver.
Price: $95.00 necklace only. (SOLD)
Code: APR09-N003






Light Amethyst and Swarovski crystals.
Beautiful- comes with earrings that match the drops in the pendants in sterling wires.

Price: $105.00
Code:APR09-N004









Simple Swarovski Pendant and Sterling silver bail, on leather

Price: $40.00

Code: APR09-N005
code: APR09-N005A -$6.50 - leather Necklet only (please send measurements)





Choose Item









Heart lampwork pendants.

This are the last remaining of this item. Have been very popular.

These were $24.00 and I will reduce them for mother's day to $19.00 - thats a 20% discount.

Price: $19.00
Code:APR09-N006







Choose Colour





Keep posted, I have more great designs that will define your style . Next month I will be listing some Amethyst coloured items.


Cheers for now.
Lina

No comments: