Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

ZaniL Desgin Fresh Water pearl Jewellery

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant Fresh Water Pearl Jewellery
 
Happy New Year once again and wishing you health and Contentment as these are the real things to strive for in life's interesting journey.
 
I have made these beautiful and timeless Fresh Water Pearl designs that will bring delight and compliments when ever you wear them. I am so pleased with them and I got some of  these ideas while relaxing after Christmas and New year has passed. 
 
Hurry as similar styles have sold out at markets and  I can not always remake them as I like to keep my designs unique.
 
Here are my new Fresh water pearl designs and keep checking as I plan to make more Fresh water pearl jewellery as I love working with pearls.
 
I also offer profession pearl knotting and restringing so do not hesitate to make an equiry . I offer waranty on all my work and jewellery repairs.
 
Fresh Water rice  pearls .
Code: JAN14-E009a- E009b

Oval Fresh water pearl.
Price: $35.00  Code: JAN14-E010

Oval Fresh water pearls - Gold filled ear wires to be added.
Price: $45.00 Code: JAN14-E011

This large 10-12mm  Fresh water pearl bracelet is stunning- pearls have a high lustre and hardly ant blemishes. Glas can be changed if you prefer.
Price: $105.00  Code: JAN14-BR001

Swarovski Pearls 10mm and 12mm with string magnetic clasp.
Price: $85.00  Code: JAN14-BR002

Fresh water pearl coin studs.
Price: $30.00 Code: JAN14-E012

Large 12mm simple drop  Fresh water pearl earring on surgical ear wires.
Price: $25.00 Code: JAN14-E013

Simple and yet so stylish.
Price: $50.00 Code: JAN14-BR003
 
Many thanks is supporting my Australian business and hope you can support me in 2014. I am very grateful.
 
cheers.
Lina

No comments: