Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ZaniL Design - New and Beautiful Gemstone and Pearl Jewellery


Welcome to ZaniL Design Gemstone and Pearl Jewellery


This month I have knotted a few strands of Gemstones. Choosing a nice clasp can really make and ordinary set of beads really stand out . Sometimes the clasp can be the feature or centre piece.

This are 8mm Iranian Turquise , very beautiful colour with a Sterling silver clasp. Turquoise has increased in price and I have set the price for these at cost value plus knotting. Sterling silver 
Price: $265.00  CODE: MAY13-N001
( only 5% internet discount on this item)

Not for Sale
  I was commissioned to knot and source the clasp for this elegant 14mm Amethyst beads


10mm Fresh water pearls and Sterling ear wires
Price: $27.00 Code: MAY-E001
Hurry as I have priced these to sell ( buy off the internet  and save 10%) and there is only 1 pair.

Remember if you need some thing fixed come and see me at the markets and I will be able to tell you what needs to be done and if I can fix it.

Cheers
Lina

No comments: