Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

ZaniL Design Summer of 2012 Swarovski Earrings

Welcome to ZaniL Design Swarovski Elegance.

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by and looking at my designs which I create from ideas that come to me everyday. I wish you a very happy and healthy 2012 and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.


I have been having a well earned break, which I needed after the Christmas rush. I have still been making a few things as I need to make the designs once I get the ideas, otherwise they never come into the real world. The creative process is so delicate and complicated and I am so glad I have found a way to harness some of this energy to share with you.

I have made some new fantastic Swarovski earrings that I am sure will not last long as they are so stylish and will have appeal for many years to come.

This pair of 24mm Swarovski Teardrops in Crystal Bermuda blue
made with Sterling silver findings are stunning. Perfect for day and night.

Price: $65.00
Code: JAN12-E001
Sold , please email to order
zanil.design@clubtelco.com


Swarovski Teardrops 24mm Crystal Virtal Light on Gold filled Findings.

Price: $65.00
Code: JAN12-E002

























Swarovski Copper Briolette 8 mm on gold filled findings



Price: $45.00


Code: JAN12- E003



Swarovski Crystal AB Pear Shaped pendants drops on Sterling silver findings.


Price: $60.00


Code: JAN12-E004






















Swarovski Sliders Earrings on Gold plated or Silver Plated findings.

Price: $28.00




Code:JAN12-E005a ( Gold ) E005b ( silver)
















Silver Fresh water pearls on silver plated ear wires.


Very popular and I made some more so more people


can enjoy them.






Price: $15.00




Code: JAN12-E006























Tear drops on gold plated ear wires.


Price: $30.00


Code: JAN12-E007
SOLD already- sorry




Want a pair, i can make another simialr pair,please email









Acrylic beads on silver plated ear wires






Price: $9.00


Code: JAN12-E008


Combinations of Red and white on Silver plated Ear wires.







Price: $18.00 each




Code: JAN12-E009a- E009c ( top, middle, bottom)


























Like these designs - email me on zanil.design@clubtelco.com.


Some designs can not be remade, swarovski designs can be ordered in other colours.


Order 2 pairs of earrings online and get 15% off - offer until Feb 28th


Cheers



Lina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but definitely you
are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!



Here is my web blog :: swarovski

Lina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.