Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ZaniL Design - 1920's Glass Button Inspirations


Welcome To My Elegant Stylish Jewellery Blog.

Welcome back. As they say time flys when you are having fun and I have had an amazing couple of months.

I have discovered a new wire wiven technique to take the ZaniL Design brand to the next level. I have also found some gorgeous and exquisite 1920 glass buttons. My mind is going crazy with ideas and I just can't wait for the designs to be made. I never draw any of my designs and I feel I have already created in my mind and I just need to find the time to sit and make it ( this is not so easy with a million things to do).

I think the hand woven wire cords ( which take hours) really compliment these buttons.

I am so grateful to a customer Phylis who introduced me to
supplier of these buttons. I am learning not to go beserk and
not to buy to many buttons. As these buttons are from the 1920's these designs will not be able to be recreated once sold out. I like that about my designs.

This is simply equisite. I am not sure I will be able to part with it, but I will have to as I do not have enough necks to wear all my pieces.

This button is one of four I hav sourced andf it is gold and peacock and looks better that in the photo. Cord is made with purple non-tarnish artistic wire.

Price: Please enquire if Genuinely interested.
Code: OCT2011- N001





Mother of Pearl Pendant with Hand woven wire and Fresh water pearls.

This is so elegant and perfect for your wedding day.

Price: $140.00
Code:OCT2011-N002














Large Baroque Pearls with black Rondells.

Comes with earrigns on Sterling ear wires. Magnetic clasp ( can be changed to parrot).

Classic and simple.

Price: $130.00

Code: OCT2011-N003
















I found the diamante pendant at a antique shop.

Truly stylish and a little different.

Swarovski beads and Hand woven wire. Sterling clasp.


Price: $140.00

Code: OCT2011-N004













Onyx and Red Czech. This design just happend as I was making the Conical tubes. Wire wrapped black cord as well.Magnetic clasp.


Price: $75.00

Code: OCT2011-N005


















Glass pendant on matching Woven wire. Cord can be used for other pendants.


Price: $105.00

Code: OCT2011-N006





















Onyx and Silver, classic colours.

Definetly Stylish.


Price: $120.00

Code: OCT2011-N007































Red and Gold are a regal combination.

Strong Magnetic Clasp.

Clip ons, but can be changed to pierced


Price: $100.00 ( set)

Code: OCT2011-N008






















Swarovski Filigree and Beads.


Price: $48.00

Code: OCT2011-N009























Onyx and Agate necklace with Sterling silver findings.

Pewter Clasp. Matching earring with sterling shephards hook.


Price: $180.00

Code: OCT2011-N010












If you are a previous customer , I will mbe happy to discount by 5% on the prices above. In some cases this will mean you save the postage.


If you would likie to order please email me and I will send you a paypal invoice.









No comments: