Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ZaniL Design- Begins Third year in Business

Welcome all to my blog

First thanks to all of my clients , who I have repaired jewellery for and all of my clients who have bought my designs and continue to inspire me to create new and exciting designs by making suggestions and giving me great feedback.

I am very excited about entering my third year and I plan on making ZaniL Design a Brand to be proud of. I may not achieve it quickly, but in slow and positive movements toward my goal, I will achieve it.
I am a believer of hard work and perserverence and have found it does get you results. So a big thanks to my customers as without you, I would not be able to continue.

At this point I would like to reaffirm what the ZaniL Design is about. It is about creating Stylish , Elegant and Distinctive jewellery that is Stunning and Alluring . It is about setting your own trends and being confident to be yourself. It is not about keeping up with the latest fashion trend ,it is about always being in Style, which is far more economical and more sustaining in the long term. I want you to love your ZaniL Design for many years, so that when it breaks ( nothing lasts forever) you will want to fix it.


Last month I wrote about attachments and detatchments , hopefully you found it interesting. I really think that things work out for the best in most cases and once we let go of our our attachments to how situations have turned out or should have turned out, then we can move on and achieve more. You always have to keep moving forward and tomorrow is another day and a chance to begin anew.

Last month was busy,thanks to a few sales promotions. I have be busy making lots of new designs to open up the new finacial year with. I have called my new range of Swarovski Creations- Be Alluring and Be Stunning. I am sure you will love them. They are very suited to formal and Bridal occasions or if you want something special that defines your style. These can be made in other colours so don't hestitate to equire about other colours.

ZaniL Design will be going to the New Fash N Treasure Market that will be on Saturday 17th of July. Come along a see other marketeers and support this new market.

Just incase you are a new vistior here are the services I offer.

  • Bridal and bridesmaid jewellery customed designed to suit your colours.
  • Custom design
  • Professional pearl knotting and cleaning
  • Intricate beaded jewellery repair
  • Costume jewellery repair
  • Jewellery parties ( Canberra and surround areas, Newcastle and surrounding areas).
  • E-parties- get your friends to buy off my blog and you get free jewellery.
  • remodelling of sentimental jewellery.
  • Swarovksi, Fresh water pearls, Gemstones , peyote and other beaded jewellery designs

Here's to a prosperous Third year of ZaniL Design in business and to you in whatever you do or chose to do . Remember to enjoy the journey , because in the end that is what it is all about. Do what you love as you will regret it if you don't.

Please comment as I love to hear what you have to say.

Drop me an email if you want to be on my email list for my Newsletters, go to the right banner and click on the email to send me one.

Kind regards

Lina - ZaniL Design CEO

No comments: