Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Turquoise and Amethyst

Welcome To ZaniL Design Gemstone Jewellery.

Last month I attended The local Craft Fair and found some Turquoise and Amethyst Beads. I love working with Turquoise, it blends well with Sterling and black. I found some Grade A Amethyst curved profile square beads.
I was only able to afford to buy one strand. The Amethyst beads have a deep purple and good colour clarity. I have only managed to make earrings so far- so keep posted on the necklace and or bracelet.

These Earrings are Reconstituted Turquoise with all Sterling findings.
Puffed ovals of 2cm
Price:$30.00
Code: SEP09-TURE01










Reconstituted Turquoise with a 4cm nugget. comes as a set. Silver plated
Price: $68.00
Code: SEP09-TURN01












Reconstituted Turquoise -3 cm nugget set.
Price: $30.00
Code: SEP09-TURN02









Small Reconstituted Turquoise with Swarovski, silver plated
1.5cm nuggets
Price: $14.00
Code: SEP09-TURE02












Grade A Amethyst twisted profile
2cm long at the diagonal. 5cm drop from top of hook.
Price: $38.00

Code: SEP09-AME01a and AME01b





choice






Please comment as I love to hear from my readers. Perhaps you may have a suggestion on what you would like me to create.
cheers- smile at someone today and cheer them up. You will be the one who benefits.
Lina





No comments: