Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lampwork Bracelets - Beach and Summer Inspirations


Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery Blog

This month I spent some time with my family down the coast and of course I could not resist visiting the local bead shop.

I bought a few Lamp work beads in colours that are bright and summery. I made some fantastic colourful jewellery that is sure to brighten up your day and mood.

I had so much fun making these and I am so pleased with the designs. I think I made one of the braclets 3 times over just to get it perfect.

Above is a Amethyst , white and black combination, looks great .Clasp is silver plated Magnetic overlapping type. other beads are Catseys and glass.
Length : 21cm

Price: $34.00
Code: MAR09-BR001








Green , Purple and Black Lampwork with Amethyst chips.Clasp solid silver plated.
Beautiful. Length :21cm

Price: $34.00

Code: MAR09-BR002










Blue Purple and Black Lampwork, with matching Catseye beads

Matching earring set. Bright and vibrant. Length 21cm


Price: $44.00 Set.

Code:MAR09-BR003










Olive green and Black Lampwork, with czech and Glass Beads.Solid large Gold plated Lobster Clasp.
Length :22 cm ( can be shortened)


Price: $34.00 (SOLD)
Code:MAR09-BR004











Thought


Think Positive and good things will happen to you.


Check my other posts for more great designs.


Lina

No comments: