Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, June 20, 2016

ZaniL Design Get a bargin in June /July

Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery
                Proud to be Australian made and always Elegant

Welcome again , hope everyone is having a good year so far. So far it has flown by and have not had much time to blog . I have made a few new designs, but not time to photograph etc.

Thank you to all who have being giving me repairs to do ,it keeps me busy and gives me time to create more beautiful things. The market sales seem to be slowing down , not just for jewellery , but other lines , so it great to get some repair work. I enjoy doing the market these days to keep being in the community and it is even better when you make some sales , so thank you to those who visit the markets and spend money there as it does make a definite impact on local businesses.
This month post is to inform you all of a
huge 20% off my  handmade jewellery.
So do have a browse and if the item is still in stock I will post it you.  this offer is only available from 21st of June to 31st of July.

Send your order request to zanil.design@bigpond .com with code of item

Please note there is a $11.50 postage charge to cover cost of registered post and packaging. to make it worth while , get a few things.

So have a good month and hope to hear from you.

cheers
Lina

No comments: