Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Friday, May 22, 2015

New and reintroduced Designs from ZaniL Design- Swarovski and Fresh Water Pearls and more.......

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant  Australian made Jewellery

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by to browse at my new designs. I continue to strive to bring you beautiful unique pieces that I have enjoyed creating. I am sure you will get as much pleasure as I have  in creating them should you decide to take the next step of contacting me and purchasing your unique piece.

I have had many happy customers come back and tell me about all the comments they receive when wearing one of my creations.

I have made some old favourites  and also reintroduced some designs that are still appealing.

Are you interested acquiring some of my designs for free- well it is as simple as hosting your own jewellery party- just  like a Tupperware  party.

Send me and email  zanil.design@clubtelco.com should you require some information or wish to place an order. There is 10% off blog orders and a free gift with every purchase. Remember also you are supporting an Australian artist and the money stays here in Australia and spent locally. Something to really think about these days.

Enjoy!

More information Code: May15- BR101

More information MAY15-P101
Reduced to $25.00- not further discounts

more information code: MAY15-P102
Just $28.00

More information code MAY15-BR101
Make an offer no reasonable offer will be refused.
more information code: MAY15- E101
Just $40.00

Code: MAY15-E102
Just $85.00  timeless .  remember 10% off for blog orders

Code: MAY15-BR102
Just $40.00
Thanks everyone. If you want some of these designs for free you can, just host a Jewellery party, lots of free jewellery for hosts as well as guests and you are also supporting an Australian business.

Cheers for a happy and healthy month.
Lina

No comments: