Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ZaniL Design - Fresh water Pearl Elegance- April 2015

Welcome To ZaniL Design Elegant Australia Made Jewellery
 
Hello Everyone, Thanks for stopping by.
 
I wish you all a Happy Easter and Safe driving if you are travelling.
I have made a few new things . I am successfully making beautiful things all from beads I have been  hoarding over the years. Also some designs have been made up with left overs and I am truly living up to the ideal of making the most of what you have at hand .The broche below is an example of that, made up of left over pearls from another project and some Viking weave I just couldn't throw out.
 
 
 
Sorry this one I just had to keep myself as it shows what I am able to create and I get so many compliments when wearing it , it gives me confidence to keep on creating.

Apr15-BR001
Round pearls
Make an Offer over $100.00. Value is Approx $150.00

APR15-BR002
Round Pearls
Make an offer over $100.00 Value is $165.00

APR15-E001- E002
Price: $40.00 each
 
Thanks for looking , I guarantee all of my work and if it breaks will repair it free of charge.
Don't forget I also repair other jewellery. Please ask.
Cheers
Lina
 
 

No comments: