Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ZaniL Design Vintage Rings and more ......


Welcome to ZaniL Design
 Handmade and Uniquely Designed Jewellery.
Thanks for visiting and if you are a regular visitor thanks for returning.
I am making beautiful and elegant jewellery that is very different than what you will find in shops and even on some internet sites.  I am so blessed to create these designs and it excites me to make something truly unquie and also that other people find them interesting too. 
If you purchase  have purchased one of my designs thank you so very much for your support and I hope it is bringing you much pleasure. Some of my pieces are indeed conversation stoppers . 

These Rings are my new creations and Are only available at the markets Come and see them there if you like them as i have posted what is in stock and I do not have 2 of any item hurry as they will go. 



$60.00

$35.00
$15.00 each

$30.00


I have lots more rings, come and see , they are durable , different and all reasonable priced.

cheers
Lina

No comments: