Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

ZaniL Design - New Red Black and White Designs

Welcome To ZaniL Design  Hand Made Jewellery

Thanks for stopping at my website to have a browse. Please don't hestitate to contact me if you need to ask me a question. Did you know that I also do the following:
1. Professionally knot and clean pearls.
2. Repair other jewellery ( including vintage) and restring gemstones etc.
3.Make and design bridal and formal jewellery.
4.Come to your house , display my designs for a private viewing for you and your guests   ( you will get lots of free jewellery if you do this)

I have made yet even more designs with these 3 colours Red , Black and white. It is amazing , it seems the possibilties are infinite . Here they are, enjoy.



I don't even know how I came to decide to wrap the wire around red donut, but I liked it and decided to go with it. The wire I have used is Non- Tarnish wire.
Left:  Silver Sheen Obsidian and Fresh water pearl drop. Silver wire. Leather thong &magnetic Clasp.
Right: Fresh water pearl centre, Silver wire and Magnetic clasp
Price:  $60.00 (necklace only), with Sterling silver pearl earrings: $80.00 
Code:  Left- JUN12-N002 ( SOLD)  Right-JUN12-N003 



Swarovski slider set, wire wrapped with Non tarnish black wire. Sterling silver ear wires.
Price: $80.00 set Code: JUN12-N004


Left: Black and gold centre bead  Code: JUN12-N005
Right: Gold Wire worked swirl & silver wire. Code: JUN12-N006
Price: $60.00 each.

Would you like to order? simple send me an email to zanil.design@clubtelco.com with the code of the desired item. I will reply with how to pay.

Many thanks.
Remember you only have one life to live so live it well and always believe in your innate ability to accomplish great things. If you don't believe in yourself , no one else will.
My two bobs worth.

Until next Cheers 
from Lina , designer and creator at ZaniL Design

1 comment:

nancy john said...

nice post about jewellery. I am very happy to see it.