Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ZaniL Design More Winter Necklace Designs

Welcome to ZaniL Design Jewellery

Here are some of my winter creations. I have been using up my stash of beads bought a few years ago. Amazing what new idea spring out when you set yourself the goal of creating with what you have.

Enjoy!

Turquoise pendant drop with Onyx and Swarovski Sliders.

Price: $140.00


Code:JUN11-N006





Swarovski and Onyx Set.
Price: $110.00

Code: JUN11-N007




New emerald green Swarovski Sliders, breath new life into some


beads I had and I made this wonderful necklace.


Price: $185.00 set.
Code:JUN11-N008













Lampwork leaf pendant with black peyote bail.

Comes with earrings.

Price: $95.00
Code: JUN11-N009













Red , black and white essentials . I keep make these and they keep selling.

Price: $95.00
Code: JUN11-N010

















Red Sea Bamboo with peyote bail. Easy to use clasp.

Price: $140.00

Code: JUN11-N011











Enjoy and please send me an email on

zanil.design@clubtelco.com to order one of these one off designs.


Making quality jewellery to last you a lifetime to make you feel special .


kind regards


Lina

No comments: