Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ZaniL Design - Beautiful Summer earrings

Welcome to ZaniL Design Elegant Handcrafted Jewellery


This month I have made some stunning styles that are perfect for summer.
I have used my signature bold colour combinations and a new wire work design that just looks great. I must say that I had some fun coming up with this design.

Did you know that I created this design with a Pen as well a my usual tools.


Across: Black Glass 12mm rounds with smaller Jaffer red beads.
Wire work with non-tarnish wire-work and Sterling ear wires.
(Only 2 pairs avail)

Price: $32.50
Code: OCT09-E001














Large 12mm Czech Beads in a hand worked loop.
Surgical Steel Earwires
Mauve AB and Azure Blue AB
(1 pair mauve, 2 pairs blue avail)

Price: $25.00
Code: OCT09-E002M or E002B





choose colour
















Small Amethyst 8mm beads with non tarnish wire work
and silver plated ear wires. Comes in blue as well.
(only 2 pairs avail).


Price: $17.00

code: OCT09-E003










Deep green AB peacock 12mm Czech Glass with matching drop.
Surgical Ear wires. (Only 3 pairs available)

Price: $25.00
Code: OCT09-E004
















Life is wonderful- look around to see the beauty in your everyday life.


Did you know all these designs are made in Australia and not mass produced. I aim to bring you beautiful unique designs so you know you are getting an original ZaniL Design. I purposely limit the designs to a few items of each to keep it exclusive to you.

Lina
ZaniL Design CEO

No comments: